Join the Jericho Road Team!
Jericho Road Episcopal Housing Initiative is a community development corporation that is committed to individual and professional growth. As an organization, Jericho Road employs the best practices in affordable housing and community development to advance the New Orleans metro area through affordable housing development, vacant land management and community engagement. Join our team and use your talents to help us build a more thriving New Orleans community.
Current Open Roles:
Are you or someone you know interested in a year-long AmeriCorps VISTA role, contributing your time and talents to the development of New Orleans communities with Jericho Road? We are currently recruiting for two positions that begin in August. You must be familiar with the Corporation for National and Community Service’s AmeriCorps VISTA program. To learn more about the open roles and to apply, visit:
- Development and Communications VISTA (term: November 2018 – November 2019)
- Multi-Program VISTA (term: November 2018 – November 2019)
For additional information, please e-mail: email@example.com.
- Community Engagement Internship
- Green Space Internship
- Housing Sustainability Internship
- Marketing and Communication Internship
- Urban Planning and Research Internship
Click on the position to view the internship description. Interested applicants should contact Peter Davis.