Each Jericho Road home is constructed with three major principles in mind: energy efficiency, universal design concepts and architectural integrity to New Orleans’ style homes. These principles work to set new homeowners up for success—creating the opportunity to age in place, maintain low monthly utility bills, live in a healthy environment and enjoy the aesthetic that New Orleanians have become accustomed to in the way of architectural features.
A typical Jericho Road built home includes:
- 3 Bedrooms/2 Bathrooms
- Master suite
- Hardwood floors
- Crown molding
- Granite countertops
- Energy efficient stainless steel appliances in the kitchen
- Energy efficient fixtures throughout the home including bathrooms
- Centrally monitored alarm system
- Functional exterior shutters
- Universal Design aspects providing opportunity for people with a variety of physical abilities to live comfortably in the home
- Outdoor space
- Front Porch
Typical Floor Plans
Where We Build
Jericho Road’s homeownership program is directed to families who earn between 80 and 120% of Area Median Income (AMI)…these are often families who thought homeownership would never be an option for them.
Our work began in the Central City area of New Orleans and now includes Gentilly, the Seventh Ward and parts of Jefferson Parish on both the East and West Banks.